y default, you can only access limited websites are Youtube and other Google sites. However, there is a way by which you can use this plan to access all websites. The following Tunnelling apps are can be used with MTN mpulse to access all websites as at the time of writing.
List of tunnel apps that are currently working with MTN mPulse special data
eProxy For Android
Download HTTP Injector – (SSH/Proxy/VPN)
Spark VPN SSH/Proxy/VPN
- KPNTunnel Revolution (Official)
eProxy For Android
eProxy For Android is a tunnelling Android app. It can perform the following funtions:
– Modified outgoing request your ISP
– Send data requests through a proxy
How to get eProxy VPN to working with MTN mPulse special data bundle
- Firstly, download eProxy VPN apk from Google play store HERE
- Secondly, download the latest .ePro Config file for MTN mPulse special data from HERE.
How to setup eProxy for Android to work with MTN special data
After downloading the two files above, next is for you to load/save the .ePro config file downloaded earlier to your eProxy profile. To do this, complete the following steps.
- Now install the eProxy VPN app and open it.
- Click on the red-colored ➕/plus button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, locate the Configuration file you earlier downloaded. Note the folder you saved it, then tap on it to import.
- Finally, Lastly, click on the START button to connect your app. Once it is connected, you will get the following information
How to use HTTP Injector – (SSH/Proxy/VPN) to access all sites with MTN mPulse special data
HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to browse the Internet privately and securely with custom HTTP header support. It works as a universal SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/Shadowsocks client to help you access blocked websites behind a firewall. Besides that, it also encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. HTTP injector VPN app for Android is also one of the tunnelling apps that can be used to access all websites with your mPulse special data bundle. Learn the settings below.
MTN mPulse special data bundle settings for HTTP Injector
First step: Download HTTP Injector – (SSH/Proxy/VPN)
Step 2: Download HTTP injector MTN NG MPULSE LIFETIME.ehi config file.
How to setup HTTP Injector to work with MTN mPulse
- After downloading the two files above, install the Apk.
- Next, launch the HTTP Injector VPN app
- Now, tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
- Also, click on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse Config file you download earlier then tap on it to import.
- Finally, tap Start the connect. It will connect within 10 seconds so far your internet is stable. Now, every app and websites will work with your mPulse data.
Spark VPN – (SSH/Proxy/VPN) settings for MTN mPulse special data bundle
Spark VPN is a professional tool to set custom HTTP header. It’s used to connect your SSH/Proxy with a custom header to help you access blocked websites behind a firewall with SSH tunnelling support & proxy server using built-in Android VPN. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
This tool is for professional users only
How to set up spark VPN for mPulse data
- Launch the Spark VPN app and then.
- Locate the MTN mPulse Config.svc file
- Then tap on it to import.
- Hit the Start button to connect.
How to use Psiphon Handler to browse all Apps and sites on MTN mPulse special data
Psiphone handler can also be used to access all website on MTN mPulse special data. I will teach you how to set it up now.
First off, Search on google to Download Psiphon Handler
- Now, install and launch the Psiphon Handler app.
After Installation, use the following configurations for the App
- Tick: Remove Port Proxy
- Type: Real Host Proxy
- Server: mpulse.mtnonline.com
- Real Proxy Type: Default or HTTP Real Proxy Port: 8080
- Now click SAVE and tap MORE OPTIONS which is in the third row.
- Tick: Connect through HTTP Proxy
- Finally, Tick: Use the following settings: -> Host Address: 10.199.212.2
How to setup KPNTunnel Revolution to work with MTN mPulse Special data
Another currently workoing VPN/tunnel app that you can use to byepass the browsing restriction currently imposed by MTN on the mPulse special data is KPN tunnel
Steps to setup KPN tunnel on MTN mPulse sim
- Firstly, After installing the KPNTunnel app, open it and use the method below to import the configuration file:
- Click on the Settings Icon (it is the middle icon found at the top right corner of the app).
- Now, tick the ssh tunnel box and go back to the main page.
- Click the (third) Menu icon at the top-right corner of the app >> tap Config Options >> tap Import Locate the Config file you downloaded and tap on it to import.
- Tap on the Start button to connect. Enjoy your browsing