With SP Flash tool you can flash your MTK chip phones, In those days we have come to an era of do it your self most of the people learn to solve their problems through learning how to do things.
The flash tool can flash all mtk phones with the problem of stock rom, boot loop, no power, upgrade and lot problems of the MTKs click here to see list of MTK chip phones if you are not sure if your phone is MTK or not. or click here to identify it using Android app.
Download desired version of SP Flash tool below
- SPFlash Tool 5.1628
- Download SP FlashTool 5.1524.00
- Download SPFlashTool for Linux – 64 Bit version
- Download SPFlashTool For Linux 32 Bit version
- Download SPFlashTool v3.1224.0.100
For the flash tool to work you must install MTK drivers on your computer before it can detect your phone.Below are some drivers to install.
Guide Using SP Flash tool
- Download and unzip the package , Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Uncheck all the boxes
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your device
- Connect your device and Click DOWNLOAD “button” on top ( not the tab) , If it ask click “yes”
- It is done and MTK flashTool will do the rest. If you have problem with flashing tool or drivers install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers from our links.
After successful run you will be prompted with green circle. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool.