- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a while.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Privacy and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step find and choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all. The hard reset is done
If this was useful please share with your friends on facebook below.