US government officials say that they have strong evidence of sexual misconduct by the three members of the House of Representatives who are accused of soliciting prostitutes, Naij reports.
The US Ambassador in Nigeria, James Entwistle, wrote a letter claiming that the three members were allegedly involved in the illegal activity of soliciting sex from sex workers.
News24 Nigeria previously reported that the three accused had strongly denied the allegations saying that they were now seeking legal representation to clear their names.
Sources close to the investigation said that the Ambassador would not write a letter to the Speaker without having solid evidence and that an investigation would have had to be done before reporting it.
More from my site
- Sex Scandal: U.S accuses Nigerian lawmakers of attempted rape, soliciting prostitutes
- Labour rejects life pension for political office holders
- OPINION: Half A Billion For The Upgrade of Old Government House? Governor Masari, No Please! By Mustapha Saddiq
- Buhari is Nigeria’s problem not Solution – US intelligence chief
- NCC Admits Error in Reduced MTN Fine Penalty.
- Nigeria: NCC Reduces MTN fine to 3.4 Billion Dollars.
- KANO STATE GOVERNMENT TO ESTABLISH FILM MARKET.
- How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor.
- President Buhari Warn Fayose about claims on his wife Aisha.
- FG: To reduce Fuel Subsidy by Next year to 97.
No related posts.