President Muhammadu Buhari returned to Abuja Nigeria Sunday evening after his ten-day vacation in London, the United Kingdom.
Buhari, who was in London to treat a persistent ear infection, arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja at about 5.35pm.
President Buhari inspected a guard of honour and later spoke briefly to State House correspondents.
Asked about his health status, President said that he was okay.
“You have seen me. You saw me when I was going. You can do the assessment yourself.
“I am okay. You can see me inspecting the guard of honour. You can see I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle with me, you can do so,” Buhari said.
More from my site
- UK doctors give update on President Buhari’s health
- Labour rejects life pension for political office holders
- Bayelsa Police Reveals Who Attacks GoodLuck.
- Buhari Unveils Economic Recovery Plan In December
- Buhari government to make sure poor people receive N5000.
- Buhari is Nigeria’s problem not Solution – US intelligence chief
- Zarah Buhari Finally Reveal her marriage plans.
- Sex Scandal: U.S accuses Nigerian lawmakers of attempted rape, soliciting prostitutes
- Rahma Sadau: Invited to Hollywood by Akon and Jetaamata.
- FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara
No related posts.