The Cameroonian military have disclosed that the bodies of 42 fishermen have been pulled from Lake Chad in Cameroon.
The fishermen had been kidnapped by Boko Haram militants on 8th of June from the village of Darak, located near the Nigerian border. The militants also killed 10 fishermen in nearby Touboun Ali on 6th of June and 32 soldiers in Bosso, Niger on 3rd of June.
Boko Haram have been conducting attacks in remote villages in the north-east region of Nigeria close to borders with Cameroon and Niger.
More from my site
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECOVER ANOTHER CHIBOK SCHOOL GIRL AT PULKA, BORNO STATE
- Pictures: Four suicide bomb Girls killed by civilian JTF in Borno.
- Annkio Briggs: N/Delta Avengers From Somalia.
- Adamawa: Rep distribute 400 grinding machines, 70 tricycles to victims of insurgency.
- Boko Haram shows off weapons captured during raid in Yobe.
- Chibok Girls: Boko Haram Release new video.
- Witnesses Against Dasuki Must Not Be Allowed To Testify Openly, DSS Tells Court
- History of fuel Price increases in Nigeria.
- AUDIO: Exclusive Phone conversation between Iranian Official and Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky.
- Full List of President Buhari Ministers.
No related posts.