The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has said its fight against corruption has led to the recovery of a multi-million dollar house in the Asokoro District of Abuja owned by former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke.
Also recovered from the former minister were jewelries and wristwatches while cash was recovered by EFCC operatives from the house of a former military chief.
More from my site
- Bayelsa Police Reveals Who Attacks GoodLuck.
- Diezani Alison Maduekwe Said it out about missing oil money.
- Former President Jonathan Escape death.
- History of fuel Price increases in Nigeria.
- AUDIO: Exclusive Phone conversation between Iranian Official and Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky.
- FG To Establish Air Force Station, School In Zamfara
- Buhari Unveils Economic Recovery Plan In December
- Shi’ites denounce claim of Zakzaky being in protective custody.
- Witnesses Against Dasuki Must Not Be Allowed To Testify Openly, DSS Tells Court
- Zaria Mass Killings: Over 200 Muslim Leaders To Meet In Abuja
No related posts.