A Whale has been found in Lagos after it washed up on Alpha Beach.
It would be recalled that the Lagos State Government has already warned that their will be an ocean surge and residents leaving close to the beach should vacate the area for now.
While some residents took to the Lagos State Government’s advice, others did not rather they stayed back ignoring the danger involved.
More from my site
- Finally President Buhari Returned home.
- PHOTO: Hajara First Hausa Muslim female wing commander.
- Boko Haram shows off weapons captured during raid in Yobe.
- Photo: Alaafin of Oyo Snubs Aisha Buhari’s Handshake.
- 104 Christians convert to Islam in Delta See what happened (photos).
- Fake Mrs Buhari revealed! See photo.
- Alligator drags 2-year-old child into water near Florida Disney resort.
- OPINION: Half A Billion For The Upgrade of Old Government House? Governor Masari, No Please! By Mustapha Saddiq
- Militants blow up another pipeline in Delta.
- Buhari Unveils Economic Recovery Plan In December
No related posts.