According to report we receive 6 of the nigerian banks will marge by January 2016.
According to THE CITIZEN, the merger is as a result of the shock created in their assets and balance sheet sizes in the face of declining oil prices.
Managing Director, Sterling Bank Plc, Yemi Adeola, who disclosed this yesterday said he envisaged possible shrinking in the number of local banks in the New Year. He however, did not list the banks involved in the merger.
More from my site
- INVESTIGATION: BANKS LOSE 80% PROFIT
- Finally CBN Floats The Naira.
- “How To” Start Trading The Forex Market? (part 3)
- “How To” Start Trading The Forex Market? ( Part 2)
- Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention
- 10 Best Rappers from Northern Nigeria.
- 4G LTE Lounched by GLO: See Coverage And New Data Plans.
- How to buy Airtime from any bank in Nigeria Without internet or ATM
- Leak of Huawei’s Nova 2S shows home button that barely fits on a skinny bezel
- $1 Million in Google AdSense Earnings.
No related posts.