According to a report from The Nation, some former and serving members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) may have to refund the money shared to them under the last dispensation for the purpose of seeking re-election.
Such PDP stalwarts include:
Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi (N100m /$30,000)
Bode George, (N100m /$30,000)
Yerima Abdullahi; (N100m /$30,000)
Peter Odili; (N100m /$30,000)
Iyorchia Ayu’s company ( N345m)
Attahiru Bafarawa; (N100m /$30,000)
Jim Nwobodo; (N100m /$30,000)
Ahmadu Ali, (N100m /$30,000)
Bello Sarkin Yaki (N200m);
Tony Anenih (N260m);
Dalhatu Investment Limited(N1.5billion);
More from my site
- Top 4 Highest Paying Url Shortener Sites to Make Money Online.
- Sambo Dasuki accused of illegal arms importation, assassination attempts.
- Buhari government to make sure poor people receive N5000.
- 3 Benefits Of Home Tanning Beds
- How to stop videos from playing automatically on facebook.
- Zaria Mass Killings: Over 200 Muslim Leaders To Meet In Abuja
- 14 top struck by Niger Delta Avengers .
- “Car Accidents: The Expressway to The Next Life”
- Bank Your Blog!
- Diezani Alison Maduekwe Said it out about missing oil money.
No related posts.