Facebook now become place for every one to post/send videos. most facebook users might notice automatic play of facebook videos it makes me hate visiting the site a times. i know i am not the only person that hate the automatic play of it.
Most of the times it starts playing the first thing that come to my mind is that it was consuming my expensive data that i have bought with my hard earn money in this expensive data country where there is no plan for unlimited data.
Without waste of time let me show you how to do it in simple steps.
For Android users.
- Open your facebook apps.
- then navigate to Menu then App Settings.
- Now scroll down and locate ” Video play automatically“.
- Enter and then turn it off.
For PC Users.
- Log into your facebook account.
- At the top right corner press settings.
- Then go to video.
- Then click drop down menu under Auto play videos.
- Then click on Off
So that’s all if you have any question or difficulty just drop your comments.